- Here is my biographical information.
- Brian “Funshine” Alexander is a North American music producer/entertainer, voice over talent, Jazz musician, workshop presenter, songwriter, and actor. Brian currently lives in Taipei, Taiwan with his Taiwanese wife, Jenna.
- Brian’s kids music has often been compared to the famous Raffi and Sesame Street, and his voice is often compared to the voices of Cat Stevens and Harry Chapin.
- Completing a BA in Psychology, a music performance minor (Jazz Bass), and getting through a half a degree in Music Education, and following several years of working in schools, both public and private in various creative arts, early childhood, and outdoor education programs, Brian decided that the world was his oyster.
- After extensively travelling throughout the USA, he spent time in Europe, Russia, and finally Asia, where, Taiwan became his home. Continuing on with his interests, he continued to work with young kids, as an English teacher and Workshop presenter/performer.
- This led to getting certified in Kindermusik International, offering community music and movement programs for parents and their kids as young as 6 weeks old!
- At the same time, Brian continued promoting his Voice Talents, original music and shows, theater productions, and offering workshops for companies such as Oxford, Grolier, Kochen, Berlitz, Caves Books, and many others
His non-kids Music has been used in Documentaries, video games,
seasonal music, and commercials.
- Brian’s Kids music has been featured in cartoons, theme parks, English language materials, musical toys, CD’s, theater productions, puppet shows, and DVD video products.
- In the voice studio, Brian is called regularly for everything from cartoon voice-overs for TV stations such as Public Television Services (PTS) and Hwa Shr in Taiwan, to commercial voice-overs such as Dominoes Pizza, ASUS computers, and Infiniti cars, to doing character voices for toys, games, and web sites, company introduction and narration videos, infomercials, as well as educational materials for well known publishers such as Benesse, Giraffe, Kang Shuen, and Pearson. He is able to produce a wide range of character voices and voice-over styles. Brian also does voice over direction of other voice talent for various projects including the Leofoo Village Parade song and over 200 songs for companies like American Magazine Company (AMC), Shang Ren Publishers, and YOYO ABC TV.
- MUSIC PRODUCTION INFO
- VOICE RECORDING INFO
- VOICE CLIENT LIST